VClouds Weather 2 for Rainmeter – Works with Latest Version of Rainmeter
• To change the settings open the panel with the upper right button and click the gear shaped button on the left – the settings variable file will open (with notepad), you can change many things in there (be aware that the horizontal variations has their own settings and you will need to change it separately). after you make your changes, save the file and refresh the skin.
• the 9 day forecast + 3 horizontal versions can be selected via the panel (the numbers on the panels).
• Click the ? button on the panel to read further instructions about language, colors and time formats.
Click the button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel and click the Settings button, in the UserVariables.inc file that opens go to ‘Latitude and Longitude’ and paste the numbers replacing the old ones – save and refresh the skin.
Language, units and time formats:
Since the 9.6.20 update there are two sections for the language in the settings: 1. Language 2. LangTrans
each affect a different part of the skin.
1. Language – uses codes to change language of the weather conditions and data. (for example: en-US for English or de-DE for German)
2. LangTrans – This is the user created translation of the rest of the skin interface. (for example: French, German, Russian, etc)
all the language, units and time format settings are explained in the help file.
Click the triangle button on the top right and then the ? on the panel to read the detailed instructions.
Those who want to translate this skin to their language, simply open the panel with the upper right button, click the question mark (?) and read the instructions.
* If you have fully translated VClouds Weather 2 to your language please share it and I will add it in the next update.
Latest update info: 10.8.2020 – Added weather alert symbol. added pollen info to the today and tonight section. added date to the update time tooltip. reduced the forecast days tooltips width. added an option to flip the moon image for those who lives in the southern hemisphere.
For all the info,
see the included read me file. Remember to download the newest version of
Hope you enjoy it!
Features of VClouds Weather 2 for Rainmeter
· Minimal Clock Design
· CPU Usage and monitoring
· Connected Drives
· Weather and Date
· App Drawer (icons separate)
· Up to 9-day forecast provided by The Weather Channel.
· Available in 20 languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Catalan, Slovak, Serbian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Korean, Ukrainian, Finnish, German and Hebrew.
· Moon phase – a small moon phase image with additional info that can be toggled in the settings and a big moon phase integrated in the night-time weather image.
· Includes 9 vertical and 3 horizontal variations.
· Additional tooltip information for the forecast days (put the cursor over the weather forecast icons).
· Alert symbol for weather alerts.
· Panel for selecting forecast days and opening various options.
· Very easy to customize (colors, fonts, etc).
· Semi-transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
· Support for Aero Glass (Blur) – only on Windows 7 / Vista.
Additionally, you have all these features at your disposal for ease of use on your desktop. It works with most operating systems including Windows/MAC/Linux. This sleek and modern design is meant to impress your viewing experience of how you use your desktop. it’s not just a theme, it’s how you manage your computer with a great visual appearance. using rainmeter themes you can customize your desktop to any shape and size.
Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool for Windows that allows you to modify the look and feel of your Windows desktop. Using Rainmeter you can modify the desktop so that it uses various themes, skins, and can add applets that float freely on the desktop.
Rainmeter’s first Initial release date was February 22, 2001, and is released under the GNU GPL V2 license. The Rainmeter project was originally founded by Kimmo ‘Rainy’ Pekkola.
CNET Gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating which was praised due to the software’s flexibility. wide variety of themes and “enthusiastic community”.
Softpedia gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating, citing its comprehensive tutorials and low system resource usage.
VClouds Weather 2 for Rainmeter has been supported by
Over 21K views, 200 favs, and 16.8K downloads!
So Thank You for your support and keep supporting rainmter-skins.com
Stuff used in the preview