Wisp Rainmeter Launcher V2.4.4– Works with Latest Version of Rainmeter
The Latest Rainmeter Skin is finally available. Sleek and elegant. Highly customizable and user friendly.
For all the info, see the included read me file. Remember to download the latest version of Rainmeter.
Hope you enjoy it!
Features of Wisp Rainmeter Launcher V2.4.4
- Interactive Configuration App (Config options are case sensitive!!)
- CPU (Overall Cpu usage. Temperature monitor.)
- Memory (Ram usage and Swap usage.)
- Drives (Drive usage, up to two drives.)
- Gpu (Gpu usage and temperature. Currently supports one Gpu.) Will not work with Integrated Graphics!
- Network (Net, up and down.)
- Weather (Weather Graphics, Description, Temperature, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Humidity, Chance of Rain, Sunrise, and Sunset. Up to Three Days. Mixed Weather Units. Ex: Fahrenheit while using Km/h for windspeed.)
- Email (Currently only supports Gmail. Left-Click to open your Inbox.)
- Recycle Bin (Monitors recycle bin size. Left-Click to Empty. Right-Click to Open)
- Clock (Twelve hour and twenty-four hour clock modes.)
- Date (Current day of the month, month, and year.)
- Taskbar (System monitor, twelve and twenty-four hour. Program launcher, twelve and twenty-four hour. Supports five programs / urls)
- Themes (Currently four themes: Green, Red, Blue, and Dark Orange)
Additionally, you have all these features at your disposal for ease of use on your desktop. It works with most operating systems including Windows/MAC/Linux. This sleek and modern design is meant to impress your viewing experience of how you use your desktop. it’s not just a theme, it’s how you manage your computer with a great visual appearance. Using Rainmeter themes you can customize your desktop to any shape and size. You can keep multiple themes that you like and simply switch them when you are tired of the active skin.
Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool for Windows that allows you to modify the look and feel of your Windows desktop. Using Rainmeter you can modify the desktop so that it uses various themes, skins, and can add applets that float freely on the desktop.
Rainmeter’s first Initial release date was February 22, 2001, and is released under the GNU GPL V2 license. The Rainmeter project was originally founded by Kimmo ‘Rainy’ Pekkola.
CNET Gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating which was praised due to the software’s flexibility. wide variety of themes and “enthusiastic community”.
Softpedia gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating, citing its comprehensive tutorials and low system resource usage.
Wisp Rainmeter Launcher V2.4.4 has been supported by
Over 69K views, 20K favs, and 54K downloads!
So Thank You for your support and keep supporting rainmter-skins.com
Stuff used in the preview
Main wallpaper: i.imgur.com/e5CjvMr.jpg
Panels Wallpaper: i.imgur.com/2c85k2r.jpg