BlueVision HUD Theme V0.2 Alpha – Works with Latest Version of Rainmeter
BlueVision V0.2 Alpha
NOW WITH RAINSTALLER SUPPORT!
All teasers and previews finally have an end! BlueVision V0.2 Alpha, the futuristic looking system monitoring Rainmeter skin based on the v5 tech brush set by Zane @ Z-designs, is now available for download!
Now with LOTS of new features and gadgets!
=> All skins are now completely transparent to fit any wallpaper!
=> Skins are available in different sizes and layouts for full support of 1680×1050 and other resolutions.
=> Dozens of buttons in almost every gadget make it easy to configure everything for your own needs.
=> Launchers & Helpgrids included to launch the entire suite or all gadgets of a certain category with only one click (1680×1050 & 1920×1080-1200)
=> View [link] for detailed information and instructions about every gadget.
Features of BlueVision HUD Theme V0.2 Alpha
– Detailed CPU usage graphs + bars for up to 12 cores, available in 4 individual layouts.
Attached display for usage in %, temperature in °C and a temperature graph & bar showing the changes in temperature in your desired range (default 25°C to 70°C).
Interactive buttons included to hide/show the entire string panel, all temperatures or the temperature graph only. Total of 52 different scripts, allowing almost unlimited combinations. CPU gallery included to easily select the CPU you’re running on (single/duo/quad/hex), give a preview, and automatically launch all scripts of your desired layout. The 4 layouts are (self-explanatory) “CPU 1-12 COMPLETE” for the entire skin (with buttons), “CPU WITHOUT TEMP GRAPH” for the temperature graph disabled, “CPU 1-12 WITHOUT TEMPERATURE MEASURES” to disable the temperature measures completely and “CPU 1-12 GRAPH ONLY” for the graph only without any strings.
– RAM / SWAP graphs and bars, showing used / free and total physical memory and SWAP memory in % and GB. Available in 2 sizes and a button to switch between sizes.
– Network graphs, displaying network traffic up & down at high update rates, a display for transferred kb/s and a cumulative counter for the total downloaded & uploaded data since last reset, available in 4 different layouts and sizes.
Buttons included to switch between sizes.
Layouts are “BIG”, “SMALL”, “SWITCHABLE BIG” and “SWITCHABLE SMALL”.
– Detailed Network information, Including Host, OS, LAN / WAN IP, Gateway, DNS, Mask, Bandwidth, Status, a Ping Measure from Bing.com, Proxy status and Proxy IP. Available in 2 sizes.
– HDD display for 26 different HDDs (A-Z), displaying free, used and total capacity in GB and %, a bar visualizing used/free capacity, HDD temperature in °C, disk access read/write & total in kb/s + a graph showing the total disk access.
– System overview, containing GPU/CPU/HDD temperature, CPU frequency in MHZ, Rounds per minute/RPM of your fan, WAN/LAN IP, bars and percentage for total CPU usage and up to 4 cores, RAM, SWAP, used space for 2 Hard disk drives and uptime. Graph for RAM/SWAP/CPU included. Now with a Dual-core version.
– Winamp remote based on the XXX Amp script by Nylons, displaying current title, Samplerate, Bitrate, Channels, Progress and buttons for Prev, Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Open, Toggle Shuffle / Repeat, Open Winamp, Volume + and -, toggle equalizer and auto-equalizer. Also contains a high-framerate animated equalizer moving to the music. Now in a new design.
– Combined graph of RAM & SWAP + CPU usage and strings for the CPU usage or respectively free, used & total RAM / SWAP in GB.
– “NETWORK ACC” now has a function: By clicking the tiny “Y” you’ll reset all cumulative counters. There’s also a small X on the right to close the skin.
– New gadget: Recycle bin display: Displays the number of items and the current size of your recycle bin + a matching icon of an empty / full recycle bin. Left-click to open your recycle bin, right click to empty (with confirmation).
– New gadget: Shutdown control: Buttons to Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate, Logout and lock you computer by using shutdown.exe -s -t 0; -r -t 0; -h; -l -t 0; rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation.
All buttons are locked by default so you can’t click them by accident. Click the “unlock” button to remove the overlay and enable them.
– New gadget: Temperature graphs: Displays for up to16 Speedfan temperatures, including GPU, local, HDD, CPU 1-12 and 2 additional undefined graphs for your own additional temps. You can easily configure the Speedfan index and name for the temperature by editing the variables. Follow the fail-safe instructions of the ;-ed parts in the script.
Launcher included to launch all temperatures at once.
– Animated high frame-rate rotating GDI-Logo with your own custom text.
– Startup sound: An invisible meter that plays a sound and greets you with „Welcome back, commander“ every time you start Rainmeter.
– New gadget: RSS Reader: Keep track of the latest news with the RSS Reader for BBC and Google News! Buttons to directly open the homepage in your browser, close/refresh the skin and expand/hide the feeds included. (BBC News | Front Page | World Edition; Top Stories – Google News)
– New gadget: Notepad: Never forget anything again with the new BlueVision Notepad! Displays custom text written in the contained NOTES.txt. Buttons to open the .txt, close the skin, expand & contract the notes and manually update the strings included.
– New gadget: Weather radar map: Showing the latest weather.com radar pictures of your desired location. Uses color-matrix and an overlay to fit the theme. To display your location edit the skin and past the link to your map under the “URL=” variable.
CREDITS AND SPECIAL THANKS
Biggest credit goes to Zane @ Zanimation for creating this beautiful tech brush set and friendly answering my E-mails.
Special thanks and credit for letting me use and modify their scripts goes to:
LAvalon @ Deviantart for his Black Glass skin
Nylons @ Deviantart, for his XXX Amp skin
YahibazOu @ Deviantart, for his World Time Zone Map skin
Kealri @ Deviantart, for his Recycle bin script included in Enigma.
Jeffrey Morley @ Rainmeter forums for his geobytes location script.
For all the info, see the included read me file. Remember to download the newest version of Rainmeter.
Hope you enjoy it!
Additionally, you have all these features at your disposal for ease of use on your desktop. It works with most operating systems including Windows/MAC/Linux. This sleek and modern design is meant to impress your viewing experience of how you use your desktop. it’s not just a theme, it’s how you manage your computer with a great visual appearance. Using Rainmeter themes you can customize your desktop to any shape and size. You can keep multiple themes that you like and simply switch them when you are tired of the active skin.
Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool for Windows that allows you to modify the look and feel of your Windows desktop. Using Rainmeter you can modify the desktop so that it uses various themes, skins, and can add applets that float freely on the desktop.
Rainmeter’s first Initial release date was February 22, 2001, and is released under the GNU GPL V2 license. The Rainmeter project was originally founded by Kimmo ‘Rainy’ Pekkola.
CNET Gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating which was praised due to the software’s flexibility. wide variety of themes and “enthusiastic community”.
Softpedia gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating, citing its comprehensive tutorials and low system resource usage.
BlueVision HUD Theme V0.2 Alpha has been supported by
Over 22K views, 250 favs, and 15K downloads!
So Thank You for your support and keep supporting rainmter-skins.com
Stuff used in the preview