Gruvy Rainmeter HUD Skin – Works with Latest Version of Rainmeter
Latest version is 1.7 – If you have earlier versions, please update; read change log below to see details
IMPORTANT NOTE, EDIT YOUR SETTINGS
– Open the settings skin (click on the Gruvy logo or use the context menu option) and set your
geolcation/localization data, instructions are provided via tooltip and also you may edit directly
the WeatherVariables.inc file in the …/Rainmeter/Skins/Gruvy/resources folder.
– Right click on the skin anywhere to access the skin context menu
– Hoover on the weather icon to get details, click on it to open weather.com at your local page
– The skin require CoreTemp installed and running in order to retrive the processor’s temperature,
You may download it here: www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/
NEW —>> Video instruction here: youtu.be/ieHcFXgwzzk
Obviously, because the way it’s designed, it requires a dark background to shine!!
Hope you enjoy it!
Features of Gruvy Skin
- – no png used, only shape meters
– animated transition for hours/minutes, 12/24 hours clock format available
– seconds bar
– animated transition weather data display
– icon sets com/icons/nolan
– shutdown, restart, logoff, volume, hdd, document, recycle bin, open browser, all animated buttons,
– VPN monitor,
– calendar by smurfierwww.deviantart.com/smurfier/ar…
with my own settings
– cpu usage line graph and info, read/write activity markers on selected drive, in/out data speed
– custom action skin context menu
– audio visualizer skin with luminescent effect
– settings skin, click on the gruvy logo to activate or use custom skin menu
– keyboard locks state skin (credit to jsmorley), use custom skin menu to show/hide
– Launcher skin, use custom skin menu to show/hide
– wallpaper shown in the preview: www.deviantart.com/hypnoshot/a…
(this is 3840×2160; you need to resize at 1920×1080 to fit perfectly)
- Alternative wallpaper:
– wallpaper1: com/wallpaper/ful…
– wallpaper2: wallhaven.cc/w/p8ygze
– wallpaper3: www.deviantart.com/hypnoshot/a…
Additionally, you have all these features at your disposal for ease of use on your desktop. It works with most operating systems including Windows/MAC/Linux. This sleek and modern design is meant to impress your viewing experience of how you use your desktop. it’s not just a theme, it’s how you manage your computer with a great visual appearance. using rainmeter themes you can customize your desktop to any shape and size.
Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool for Windows that allows you to modify the look and feel of your Windows desktop. Using Rainmeter you can modify the desktop so that it uses various themes, skins, and can add applets that float freely on the desktop.
Rainmeter’s first Initial release date was February 22, 2001, and is released under the GNU GPL V2 license. The Rainmeter project was originally founded by Kimmo ‘Rainy’ Pekkola.
CNET Gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating which was praised due to the software’s flexibility. wide variety of themes and “enthusiastic community”.
Softpedia gave Rainmeter a 4/5 star rating, citing its comprehensive tutorials and low system resource usage.
Gruvy Rainmeter HUD Skin has been supported by
Over 65K views, 436 favs, and 49K downloads!
So Thank You for your support and keep supporting rainmter-skins.com
8/11/20 Version 1.7 released
– Add new launcher skin, open or close it trough main skin context menu. It’s completely customizable
Edit Menu.inc file inside the “resources” folder to set your preferences
8/5/20 – Version 1.6 released
– Add custom action context skin menu, right click on the skin to access it
– Add new keyboard locks state skin, it shows the state of capslock, numlock and screenlock plus
the volume; click on the skin to mute; use mouse wheel while hovering the skin to rise/low the volume,
handy while editing and the main skin is below your open windows
– New animation of the weather info
– Optimization to reduce CPU load